Saturday, February 18, 2012

Coming Soon: Adversaries!

So the whole purpose for me starting Soultaker Studios was because I had been inspired to do my own 3rd party publishing for rpgs. So many rpgs these days allow 3rd party support, and more importantly, don't require a license fee buy in. As I've been on a super hero kick of late, I plan on starting with support for various super hero games. I'm starting with a series of pdf releases called Adversaries, which will feature some villains, and adventure seeds for said villains. Once a certain amount are released, the plan is to hopefully put together a larger compilation for pdf/print through Drivethru/RPGNow. It's all ready confirmed that the first one will be released for BASH, G Core and Supers! I hope to soon get permission for ICONS and Villains & Vigilantes versions. Mutants & Masterminds will of course be another one, but there's a few others supers games that I'm considering releasing material for.

As a bit of a teaser, here is some sketch art for two of the three villains from the first Adversaries. They are Moonstone and Hoarfrost, two members of a trio known as The Triad:

The art is by Kris Smith. You can see more of his art on his DeviantART page here

2 comments: