Friday, October 17, 2014

Sliding to Home Base.....

Got 3 things done today. Both the Capes, Cowls & Villains Foul and Supers! version of Halloween Horrors were uploaded to a dropbox folder I shared with Walt Robillard, who is going to lay the project out for me. He's going to play around with some layouts for me, because I have a bad habit of writing in one column instead of two. Once we settle on a layout, he can do the whole thing, and get them ready for Sale. After that, just need Cythina's approval for the CC&VF version (Walt being the publisher of Supers! can approve that one easily)

Lastly, Steve Kenson approved an ICONS version. Working on adapting the characters over to that game. Most of the adaptions are easy; it's the Qualities I seem to stumble on. Going to contact someone about looking over the stats for me, as I always like another person to eyeball them for me. If they do, it will be a big help.

Anyway, my next blog post should be about Halloween Horrors being available for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment