Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Halloween Project....

So Drivethru is preparing to have a Halloween Bundle. I would like to be a part of it, but don't have something appropriate for the theme of Halloween.

While skimming through my collection of clip art and background art of pages, etc, I started to put together an idea for a Halloween themed supplement for Supers! (and any others I might be able to put together in time) called Halloween Horrors.

The basics of the book is simple: Horror themed creatures/individuals for super heroes to face. I also decided to feature an NPC narrator, Xavier Stone. He's an occult expert and mystic who battles supernatural evil on a regular basis. Each "villain" is a creature Stone has faced before, but can still threaten our heroes.

So what will be in there? Here's a few names to drop: Dream Reavers, The Ghost of Hollis Whateley, The Eye of Phugg and The Postman.

And here's a gander at the cover I whipped up:


It still need the for use with Supers! logo, etc, but it's simple and to the point. Funny how an email from OBS just inspired me to get off my ass and get some writing done!

No comments:

Post a Comment