Sunday, July 29, 2012

New project in the works...

Just got the approval from Chris for my next BASH project. It's a book of Golden Age villains, taken from public domain characters. It's based on similar products for the game Supers, released by Darrell Miller. He made all the character portraits available as clip art, so I snagged them, and plan on using some for this release. Hopefully it will be a 2 volume release, each with about 10 villains, and maybe a few hero stats. Each character will have adventure seeds to go with them, so you can insert them into a campaign. Paper Standees will also likely be part of the project as well.

I've all ready statted 4 villains, so I'm almost halfway there.

Depending on my motivation, I might attempt to try this as a PoD release as well through Drivethru/RPGNow. Have to see what the layout person I use has to say about that.

More info when I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment