Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Character Stats done!

All 12 villains are done. Might tweak them after I get someone to proofread them. Now I just need to write up one villain's vehicle, another ones headquarters, and various minions. Then I can lay out character sheets, and hopefully start the file for this project.

I also emailed the artist who is doing the cover with some cover concepts to go over. I emailed the artist who did the clip art about doing a new piece for the release; if they can't do it, I'll see if the cover artist can do that for me.

If I can keep this momentum going. once I get an idea of the page count, I can see if Walt (who did layout for The Triad) can give me a price quote. If possible, I want to try and do both pdf and PoD via Drivethru/RPGNow. That would be cool if my second release actually had a print version.

Off to have some Breakfast now...

No comments:

Post a Comment