Monday, July 30, 2012

Some more on my next project...

The as yet to be named book will now feature 12 villains, 4 of whom will be Nazis. I've been perusing their write ups at the Public Domain Superheroes wiki, and finding out that their write ups for Supers doesn't always match their descriptions. So, it looks like a few of them will be quite different in BASH than how they appeared in Supers! This is actually a good thing, imho. I've now completed 6 write ups, and am almost finished with a seventh. Will be working on some more tonight. Things are moving along pretty fast; it helps that these are characters that existed in the Golden Age, so there is background to work from, and not being designed from scratch. I'm pretty enthusiastic about the project, and hope people will find it worth picking up. More when I have time to post about it...


No comments:

Post a Comment