Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thoughts on next project and Wayne Foundation Bundle

So I've been contemplating my next project. The one foremost in my mind is a plot point style campaign for BASH & M&M (and maybe V&V, if I ever get approval from MHG or FGU) featuring an invasion during WW2 by forces from various alternate futures. If you've read some of my previous entries, you've seen sketches for some of the art done by Russell Boyd for that. I'm also considering using some clip art of actual Golden Age comic heroes that have been release by Darrel Miller as part of his Public Domain Supers line (for Supers!, another cool supers rpg).

In addition to that, I've been looking over some old notes I had for a short game of Enemy Gods I ran once featuring a setting with Polynesian inspiration. I've been toying with possibly revising that for use with Barbarians of Lemuria, and maybe Savage Worlds down the road.

Lastly, I donated the G-Core version of Adversaries: The Triad to the upcoming Wayne Foundation charity bundle on Drivehthru/RPGNow. The Wayne foundation works to combat the exploitation of children by the sex trade industry. I consider this to be a good cause, and am glad to be able to contribute something, no matter how small, to this charity bundle. At this point, the bundle has around $200.00 worth of merchandise included prior to it's release, and will go for $20.00. The G-Core core rules will be included, which is why I submitted the G-Core version of Adversaries. Other games included are The Secret Fire and Invulnerable (another cool supers rpg whose development I followed originally on Rpg.net. The Bundle will be released on May 4th, so please, help support a really good cause. If you want more info on the Wayne Foundation, their website can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment