Thursday, October 21, 2021

So, I wrote some micro-fiction......

 Some time after my last blog post about 2 years back, I got inspired to write some micro-fiction. I've written a series of interconnected stories revolving around The Messenger, an entity who appears in people's dreams, informing them that the person they are dreaming about when he appears won't be seen by them again. Once the person wakes up, they discover that person has died. I had posted the first story on the blog previously, but that one has changed from what I originally wrote.

The first four pieces are written creppypasta style, but the rest are more in the vein of weird fiction. The Messenger has ties to the Cthulhu Mythos, but that's only hinted at until one of the last pieces.

I whipped up a cover using a free cover piece on some site, and published it for free on Wattapad. If anyone would like to read it, it's available to read here.

Here's the cover:



I am working on some other material. I've got some Superhero vs Mythos stories, some Mythos-tinged dark/pulp fantasy, and one about another entity called The Bleeding Child. Not sure if I will publish those on Wattapad also, or try my hand at going through Amazon. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment