Saturday, April 20, 2019

Adversaries: The Dirty Dozen out!


Adversaries: The Dirty Dozen was released for BASH about a week or so ago. I'm pretty happy with it. It's the longest product I've released, clocking in at 40 pages (the last one was 30). Sales are slow but steady.

I worked out a discount offer for backers of the Awesome Powers Suites kickstarter. Hopefully Chris will contact backers with the discount code in the near future. I did that because some of the villains in Dirty Dozen use material from various volumes of Awesome Powers, and I thought backers might be interested in that. It's also a thank you to people for supporting such an awesome game from another fan of the system (ie me!)

With two big releases out, I'm taking a semi-break before planning my next project. Since my last blog post, I've seen Shazam! and the animated Justice League vs The Fatal Five, both of which I thought were pretty good. Als watched Black Lightning Season 2, which I didn't like as much as season 1. It was good, but just seemed to cram in way too much.

I'm psyched for Avengers: Endgame next weekend. I can't wait to see that.

In the meantime, I'm working on my annual Supers! demo for Free RPG Day this year. Called Home Invasion!, it features a version of the Fantastic Four dealing with a group of villains invading the Baxter Building. Given they've never fought any of these villains before, why are they attacking the FF in their home turf? That just leads into the real threat. Here's the cover I whipped up for it:



The cool thing is between this and the other game being run by Quinn (who many of you know as Ortrail on various forums), we have a prize for our players: Walt from Hazard gave Quinn a copy of the core rules to give away this year. I'm hoping we have full tables again this year.

I'm also planning a one shot of All Flesh Must Be Eaten. Titled "Rest home of the Walking Dead", it will feature four retirees caught up in the start of a zombie apocalypse at their retirement home, and their efforts to survive. Took some inspiration from a 2012 British horror-comedy called Cockneys vs Zombies, which featured a few retirees stuck in their home in the East End while zombies are all around them. Hopefully it will be fun.

So that's it for now; hopefully I'll be back in a month or so with a new post

No comments:

Post a Comment