Saturday, March 17, 2012

One more Adversaries update, and some art for another future project

Walt is making what should be the final correction to Adversaries: The Triad this weekend. He also has all the BASH character sheets/stats, so he will likely start on that when he has time after finishing the corrections on the G Core version.

In the meantime, I've been slowly putting together an idea for one of my next projects. Russell Boyd (known as Dustland on the BASH forums) has been doing some art for me, and damn if he hasn't come up with some kick ass stuff. I've been going with a retro-future vibe for some vehicles. I've got some B&W sketches he did, so I figured I'd share them:









As you can see, it's some kick ass stuff. Not sure if this will follow up The Triad, but it is in the works!

2 comments:

  1. Great Art! I'm very curious to see more on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The project is also going to feature art from Dan Houser (a group of villains he did for me last year), plus Russell has a few more pieces he did (and is doing). Should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete