Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Another Adversaries update

So it's almost done. Walt finished the cover, and sent me a completed file. Got some feedback from a fellow publisher who I once worked for, and asked for some corrections to be made.  Realized I should have gotten said feedback before Walt finished the thing. Next time I won't make that mistake. Just goes to show how much of a noob I am at this.

Luckily, I didn't start writing the next project over the weekend like I had planned. At least when I do start, I can follow the good advice I just got.

In other news, I heard back from Jack Herman regarding a possible Villains & Vigilantes license. Just need to fill out a form for him, then we can proceed to discuss it. So if all goes well, that will be the fourth system to release this for, with M&M hopefully being the fifth. Need to follow up on my license application for that in a week or two.

So, although some snags due to my inexperience, we're on the home stretch at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment