Thursday, August 25, 2022

Hunter$ now available; thinking about supplements

 So Hunter$ came out two days ago. I was dealing with some stuff, so I didn't get to post about it here. I think it came out pretty good, so I hope people will check it out.

Now that it's in the can, I've had some ideas for a few supplements. One would feature some vampire types from Asia, but the others would introduce new creatures for characters to fight. Ghosts and Shapeshifters are the two main possibilities. 

While searching around on Drivethru, I found this really good stock art piece of a werewolf, and whipped up this quick cover for a shapeshifters supplement:


Besides Werewolves, there are also going to be Wererats and Weretigers. Might do Werebears as well. 

I have some unfinished projects for Supers! Red I need to get back to eventually as well, so hopefully my creativity lasts me awhile. 

That's it for this post; hopefully I'll have more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment