Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Five months later.....

So it's been 5 months since my last blog post. Been busy with life and such. I've done a few releases since then (2 new Adversaries, and a new Halloween Horrors, all for Supers!). As always, you can find my stuff on my Drivethrurpg.com page.

My current project that's close to completion is a compilation of 3 of my Adversaries releases for G-Core. All 3 of them featured supers for hire in one for or another. I'm putting the finishing touches on it now, so hopefully it will be out by the end of January, if not sooner. Here's a peek at the cover:



Not sure what I will be working on next. I really need to start on the Adversaries adaption, since Ben Norman all ready did all the stat conversions. I'm debating on whether or not to use the Triad cover for it, or just do one like this, with the characters all on the cover in a composite image. I'll likely phase out the BASH version of Adversaries 0 when I release that, as Binary, Indar and Roughhouse (the villain from one of the story seeds) will be part of that book. So we'll see after I get this one out the door.

I also have some work done on something for DWD Studios FrontierSpace rpg that I need to get back to. Again, we'll see how that goes. 

That's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment