Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Moving at a Snail's Pace...

I'm currently working on 2 projects right now. The first is my overdue BASH release, The Dirty Dozen. That's going to feature 12 Golden Age comic book villains available in the public domain.

I've decided to do a separate DD with modern characters for Supers! Revised, and may also do the golden age one for Supers!. I just need to write out the adventure and work out a format for the stats. Plus wait for Rus to get me the logo.

In the meantime, here is some new art I commissioned for Dirty Dozen. I decided not all of the clip art I bought was up to snuff, so I wanted to get new art done.

Here is Richard Spake's rendition of Doctor Dracula:


Next is Baroness Blood by Anthony Green:


The Hyena, also by Anthony Green:


The Puzzler by Joe Singleton:

And finally, The Sceptre by Joe Singleton:


No comments:

Post a Comment