Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Published my first story with Amazon, Smashwords, etc

 About a year ago, I posted a series of short fiction pieces to Wattapad, revolving around an entity known as the Messenger of Sorrow. 

A few weeks ago, I decided to revise that material into an actual short story. I took out some parts, revised others, and added new material. I then took one of the removed parts, and revised it into a standalone microfiction piece as a bonus.

Once I finished, I went ahead and imported it into Kindle Create (which is a great program, imho) to make a kindle book. I also did an epub export, and uploaded the two files on Amazon and Smashwords. I even created a mobi version for Smashwords as well. It's been out since yesterday, and I'm finally getting around to posting here about it. 

It has the same cover as the Wattapad version, with some minor changes to the cover text:


As a short story, I priced it at $0.99. You can get it via Amazon Kindle here, and Smashwords here. If you pick it up, I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on it.

In the meantime, I'm working on more stories that I hope to release next year. 

It's a good start for this new journey. Hope you'll stay around for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment